Fall Brunch Table Setting
Well...It's the moment I've been waiting for all year. Today is the official first day of Fall. Ahhh! to celebrate Cameron and I invited our good friend Julianna over for brunch to enjoy some delicious treats from our favorite bakery here in Franklin, Merridees Breadbasket, and some apple cider with a kick of apple vodka.
If you are looking to host a cute little Fall brunch party and not really sure how to set up your table. Have no fear. I'm going to show you a quick and easy way to decorate your table to look like a million buck. Little touches of linens and layering dishes will give you a sophisticated yet cozy vibe sure to please your guests.
So for your table, you actually don't have to break the bank when choosing a table and chairs for your space. I got my table and chairs from RealRooms @RealRooms and have been the best pieces for our space. Strong and sturdy, they've held up very nicely and are actually quite comfortable. I'll provide a link below so you can purchase.
For styling my table, I thought it best to put the images in a slide show. A lot less scrolling and you can see step by step of how I pieced my table together.
1) Your table: Again, I got mine from RealRooms (link below). Strong, sturdy and perfect size for our space.
2) Add a table cloth: Home Goods, TJMaxx, Target any of these places will have a great selection of table cloths. If you're wanting to up the quality of your table linens you can go to places such as Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, West Elm etc. I used a Belgian flax linen from PB for my table setting here.
3) Add a runner: Adding a runner over your table cloth with add depth and contrast which is nice for a smaller table or even a larger one. Again, try Home Goods, TJMaxx and the like for some great selections of runners. I wanted to stay with the neutral tones so I went with a weaved wheat colored runner to add a darker color to my lighter table cloth thus creating depth.
4) Add Chargers: I love using chargers to put my plates on. Adds a great texture to your plate setting.
5) Add layers of plates: I layered with a large dinner plate, a gray salad plate, a cute set of painted pumpkin appetizer plates. I laid a pumpkin linen napkin folded on top and placed a dark gray bowl on top. You can mix and match depending on what you'll be serving.
6) Silverware: I chose a darker toned set of silverware to compliment my color palette.
7) Drinkware: I chose copper mugs since it's Fall. I love copper and feel that Fall is the perfect time to add a little bit here and there to add a little element of autumnal shimmer.
8) Centerpiece: Now I highly recommend doing a floral centerpiece for your table. This centerpiece on my table was done by my good and talented friend Carl with Carl Denton Designs here in Nashville. If you are looking for florals for your event. He's your guy.
Now that your table is all set and ready to go it's time to invite your guests over and have a wonderful time. There's nothing better than having a great conversation over a nicely set table, gorgeous flowers and some delicious goodies from your favorite bakery right?!
After Julianna arrived we all sat and chatted for a few hours catching up on life. We haven't seen our friend in about 4 months because she's a busy girl hustling and killing the style blog game and had been gone to Charlotte, NC over the Summer working. It was great to catch up with her. Go check her out on instagram @julianna_claire.
I hope you guys enjoy the new season and make some great memories over the table.
Remember, I'm putting the links down below for the table and chairs for you to check out and add to your space.
Real Rooms Links: